Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend at the Shore



This was the best weekend ever! I got to spend time with my Aunt Linda, my Grandpa and my Uncle Robbie - who likes to throw me around, and laughs when I keep coming back for more! I was very, very confused about the fact that there wasn't grass down the shore, but I did my best. Now I'm back, and rested after a nice vacation, and I will not sleep until that cat plays with me (she's getting a little annoyed, I think...). Today I met my niece Caitlin - and this weekend I had the whole Steiner crew playing with me on the couch! I've gotten a lot of spoiling and love and new toys, and I couldn't be happier. I'm pretty exhausted from all of this growing I'm doing (even my bite is stronger, and now I can jump off of the couch without help!), so I'm going to get some rest, and maybe tomorrow Cheetah will finally play with me!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Keep trying with Cheetah. I just know you will wear her down with your total cute-ness. The shore sounds like you had lots of fun.