Saturday, July 12, 2008

At Work with Dad!







Yesterday I got to go to work with Dad all day, and visit the helicopter!My dad is a flight paramedic on the big helicopter. I met some of the people he works with and got to play with all of them. I had a great day, and Dad was able to spend most of the day with me in between flights. Then Mom drove out to pick me up and have dinner with us. I wasn't even scared of the noise from the helicopter when dad landed! (Mom held on to me tightly!) I can't wait to go back and play with Mr. Cheese and Matty Mo! (They called me Airdog2...)
I don't think I can go to work with Mom yet...

4 comments:

Tivoliz Vizslas said...

Best Blog Post EVER!

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

How fun is that! I think airdog is a great name ;)

Delilah and Rocket said...

Talk about a new definition of "vizsla rescue" haha!

Anonymous said...

Your dad has a very important job, McCoy! Maybe you can get into scent tracking and help find people that he can put into his helicopter.