Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 3 in Jersey!


Hello to all that have come by here to check me out. I am McCoy the vizsla! I was named after "Jack McCoy" from the TV show "Law and Order." I came home from Ms. Debbie's house on Monday of this week to my new home in Gillette, New Jersey. My Mom Alycia and Dad Kevin are the best! I have met so many people in the first few days and even made friends with Panda and Moca who live across the street. I had my well puppy check yesterday and Dr. Donna says I look Great! I plan on adding stuff all the time so keep checking back to watch me grow up and see what I'm doing!

4 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I'm so glad I can keep following McCoy! Yea for another vizsla blogger :)

Dee said...

Kev
This is a great way to watch McCoy grow up! Thanks for sharing with us. We had fun last night during our first visit with him and look forward to many more good times.

Aunt Dee and Cousin Kona ( the Pug)

Delilah and Rocket said...

Welcome to bloggery! We can't wait to hear more about your adventures. Have you found the toilet paper yet?

CarolLee said...

Oh McCoy.... Grama and Daddy are so HAPPY that you have your Forever Home!!!! You be a Good Boy and Drive MoM and Daddy (Human) CRAZY!!!! Ya got to keep the tradition going strong!!!
Love & Hugs
Grama and the Boys