Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 16 Fireworks!




Yesterday dad and I spent the day getting ready for the annual fireworks picnic we have. Every July 16 there is a huge fireworks show down in town. Since our street is up on the hill we have a great big picnic with our friends and family. I was so excited... my first party! I was very helpful and behaved very well and then all my favorite people came over to see me (and to spoil me and bring me new toys!) I was excellent the whole night and didn't beg for food at all...and I even slept all the way through the whole fireworks show on Dad's lap!
I had a great time, and I think Mom and Dad should have picnics more often (more picnics means more people to run around with me)!

1 comment:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Have fun at your party! I have memories of taking Zoe with me to New Years & July 4th parties with lots of fireworks (nearby). She was a bit jumpy to start with but I just held her till she calmed down and was used to the loud noises.