Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Better Side...HaHa


Ooooh, daddy is mad at me. He realized that I always seem to "do my business" for mom, but when he walks with me, I just like to play! He doesn't understand how much I love to play with him and how important playing is for me to grow up! (Mom is kind of tough on me when I'm walking, she says that I remind her a lot of some other stubborn dog, someone named "Pavo"). I'm going to do my best tomorrow for him, and will try really hard not to do any more "business" in the house...and I'll try even harder not to do it on the white carpet! I'm doing really well with going in my crate without crying, though, so they're still very proud of me! I'm still growing and learning!

2 comments:

I'm Gabby said...

Welcome to blogworld McCoy! I'm Gabby or Gabalicious as Miss Debbie likes to call me. Isn't she the best? I got to stay with her for a few months a year or so again. I wonder if I met your Mom? My son is your cousin...boy is that confusing or what. Owe'n is my son's Dad and he is Roszie's sister...so we're all one giant family. I'm way out on the West Coast tho.

Gabalicious

Delilah and Rocket said...

That's the view you get of a vizsla when they are on the hunt for something fun! I'm sure something fun was under there!