Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day at Home with Dad



Today I had a relaxing day at home with Dad - all day! I did get to walk with him while he was on a bike, and I'm learning, very slowly, how to do that. I also got to play with the big dogs (Moca and Panda) across the street and met my first german shepard (Simba) - he didn't seem to impressed with my big boy bark. The cheetah still won't play with me, but I'm doing very well with my potty training! I'm even starting to amuse myself from time to time with some of my toys...but I still like to demand constant attention from whoever happens to be nearby! I even pretended to stay asleep while Mom and Dad ate dinner and didn't beg (but that is because I got into the cat bowl at Pris' house and managed to get a few bites before I was caught).
All in all, a very good day!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

UH OH! don't make yourself ill with that kitty food! Ick!

Daddy Days are just the best! I woof it when mine stays home too.