Monday, February 2, 2009

Playtime






Hello All,

I am doing great. Life has been busy, but I am having a lot fun. As you can see by some of my pictures I play hard and sleep even harder! Later this week I will be competing in the dog shows in Seacaucus, NJ. Sounds Like I may have the chance to compete head to head with my little brother Skoda (if we each win our group). Hey Skoda, if you read this, "YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" Just kidding, I'm looking forward to seeing him. The last time we saw each other was the day some strange guy came and took me to NJ (thanks Dad). Also, Mom say's the top prize to the winner is a set of vizsla colored salt and pepper shakers. Who wouldn't want those for the kitchen table! Anyway, enjoy the pictures and  check back to see how I made out at the shows. 

2 comments:

Dee said...

Looks like fun running in the woods.

Good Luck this weekend - we're rooting for you.

The Oceanside Animals said...

That looks just like the meadow on our property back in New York where Tucker used to race around in circles when he was a puppy.

Good luck!