Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 2 of 4






OK, Here we go! It was a crazy last few days and I'm going to try to get right. On Friday Aunt Linda and Gram came to watch me. I had a good day. I won my class in the sweeps and moved to the finals. For that win I collected a cool $8.84 (oh yeah), bringing my 2 day total to $17.34!! In the finals I met up with my sister Harlow being handled by Ms. Debbie. I was with Mrs. Susan. Well, Harlow beat me and won the whole thing! I was very happy and Dad yelled "earmuffs" as Ms. Debbie said a bad word when she and Harlow told Dad "we kicked your A$$!" Congrats Harlow, I Love ya little sis! In the regular show I won my class earning a blue ribbon and a very nice paper weight with a vizsla (like me) etched into it and moved onto "winners dog." No luck that day in winners dog, but I had fun and was glad Gram and Aunt Linda came to support me!

No comments: