Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 1 of 4




Today was the first of four days of shows. Dad got me up really early and took me to the woods so I could get some exercise and stretch out. When we got home, I got my nails done and got a good bath! When we got to the show Dad turned me over to Ms. Debbie and Mrs. Susan. During the shows Dad took turns holding me and my family members while each of us took our turn in the show ring. It was hard for Dad to hold us and send everyone text messages with updates, but he did it. As for the competition I advanced to the finals of "Sweepstakes." I went toe to toe with my little brother Skoda, and as any big brother would do, "I TOOK HIM DOWN!" In the finals I learned how it felt to be on the receiving end of the beating. Anyway I lost, but was awarded the pink ribbon and the big $$$$$$$$ as my prize for the class win! Who knew I could make money based on my looks? In the regular show I did well and won my class of 9 to 12 month old dogs. I won the blue ribbon. I moved on to compete for "winners dog" and lost to the puppy. That's not fair, you can't throw a puppy in there with a baby face! He was a nice doggie and I look forward to beating him in the future! Tomorrow is day 2, so check back to see how I did!

2 comments:

Dee said...

We are so proud of you McCoy!

Tivoliz Vizslas said...

HAHAHAHA! Don't spend it all in one place.