Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Own Version of "A Christmas Story"




The day started out good for me - lots of snow for me to play in with Dad and I really like that stuff, but mommy was kind of sad because the party she planned for the kids in Newark had to be postponed. She had all kinds of food and dessert for them, and didn't know what to do with it! She was going to make care packages for the neighbors with the really big sheet cake that Aunt Linda made, and had taken a little bit of it for her and dad out of the corner, and then left it on the counter while they took a nap. When she got up, she and dad talked on the phone to Aunt Dee and then she heard me...I thought I'd help her by eating the rest of the cake, but I guess I was making too much noise licking my lips. Then it got really loud, and I was confused because Mom and Dad were both laughing and mad at the same time, I didn't really know what to do! I think it's going to be a long night...(if you look closely, I think you can see my teeth marks...)

4 comments:

Dee said...

MMMMMM MMMMMM Good!
McCoy sure has a big appetite.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Well, SOMEBODY had to make sure it's edible ...

TGiesey said...

Silvio says he wishes he was that big to get on top of the table. Sometimes it is not so fun being so short.

Laila said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE CAKE!!!! Must run in the family :)