Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Hunting Trip





On December 7, 2008 Dad left me and Mom and went with the Jets to the Left coast (San Fran) for the football game (that's Dad's back standing between Shaun Ellis and Mr. Bruce) so Mom and I headed down to Columbia, MD for a day of learning to point birds. Hey Dad, by the looks of that picture it looked a lot warmer there! Of course it turned out to be the coldest day of the year. I was freezing! We left on Saturday and stayed over in the hotel. This was my first hotel stay and mom had to sign a paper that I would promise to be quiet and not break anything! I loved the way they have the two beds right next to each other. I spent a bunch of time just hopping from bed to bed. I did well with finding the birds, but the best part was getting to see my family. My grandma, sister, and many other relatives were there! We got to play around a few times and had a blast! Dad said he and Mr. Favre were talking about me and that I was out pointing birds. Even Mr. Favre said it was a cold day back home to be out in the field, but said I would have fun anyway. I hope Ms. Debbie plans another day like that when it's warmer. In between turns finding birds I sat with mom in the car to keep warm. As you can see by the picture above I would have been alright staying right there. After the bird training I went home with Ms. Debbie for the week. Mom was very sad when she left. I stayed with Ms. Debbie so she could get me ready for my first shows the following weekend.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Boy McCoy, your mom looks very very cold in that photo.