Thursday, December 18, 2008

My First Shows



Last weekend I participated in my first 3 shows with Ms. Debbie. I had a great time and even won some ribbons! Each day I won a blue ribbon in the "Bred By Exhibitor" group. This meant I was able to compete in the "Winners Dog" competition. On Saturday I won Winners Dog (the purple ribbon) and received my first two points toward my championship. Mom And Dad were so excited. The orange ribbon was a special competition on Friday in which I competed against the Winners Bitch(female) and won! I had so much fun and can't wait till my next show.

2 comments:

Laila said...

CONGRATULATIONS McCOY!!!!! Fantastic job on your first shows! Your mom was right--you ARE the handsomest dog ever! I'm sure she is so proud of you.

Dee said...

Congratulations McCoy
Uncle Nick and I are so proud of you!
Hopefully we will be able to see you complete next year.