Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a week! First I went to kindergarten for the first time, and I had so much fun with the other dogs! Mom and Dad were very proud of me; I was very good and behaved myself, and was way better at paying attention than the other puppies :) I also met Delilah, a 14 month old girl vizsla - she was very pretty (I liked her a lot!). Then this week I discovered puddles in the woods for the first time, and got a bunch of baths, which I'm not too fond of. And this morning there were a bunch of deer around, and I kept smelling and hearing them and pointing - this is a picture Dad took of me holding still and listening for them. I usually pick up my right foot, but Dad was slow getting the camera (I held it for three minutes or so...but it didn't occur to Dad to get the camera until I was too tired). Today Dad goes to San Diego with the Jets, and it's another mommy and me weekend. I'm trying to help her study, but I really just want her to play with me...all day!
See you all soon!