Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School Makes Me Sleepy.






Hello all! No real news here, but just a lot of growing and having fun. Dad has been busy with college work and uses the computer a lot, so I thought I would try to learn, too. I always sit next to him at night and like to rest with my paw on the keyboard so that we're right next to each other. Mom said she's worried she might start to block certain websites for me! Mom is also studying a lot for her boards at night, and we all tend to fall asleep at the same time on the couch. I only fall asleep on top of them, and Mom took this picture of me sleeping right on top of Dad, because she said she couldn't concentrate on her work with the two of us snoring. The cat is slowly getting used to me, but she still gets annoyed when I try to play with her...you can see her coming at me from behind in the picture on top...just when I close my eyes and am not expecting her...she's sneaky like that. (Mom and Dad have actually caught us exchanging some very quick kisses as we pass by each other, but it's rare that that happens without a follow-up swat by her or me!) We start puppy kindergarten next week, and I can't wait to meet the other puppies (even though I still spend hours running around with Simba and Mocha and Panda every day...they even let me play in their tunnel the other day!). I'm going to go back to sleep now, since it is after 9, and that is my strict self-imposed bedtime (I get kind of mad with Mom and Dad when they try to keep me up past then..I've even been known to groan out loud if they make too much noise!) Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Oh arent' you just a knowledgable little chap