Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm not Fat...I'm just Big-Boned

Well, today has been quite a day for me! I went to the vet (Dr. Donna) and I weighed 34.5 pounds!! That's 1o pounds in one month! Mom said she already knew that because she spent all weekend chasing me around while Dad was in Miami with the NY Jets...she made me stay in the house on a beautiful day while she tried to see Dad on TV. (Then we went out and played, so it was OK). Then I lost one of my baby teeth... Mom noticed blood on her arm after me licking her, and when she checked, I'm missing another tooth! Dr. Donna said a lot of my grown-up teeth are already in. And then mom and dad had their first puppy kindergarten class (I didn't go, I get to go next week to meet the other puppies). There will be 4 other puppies, and they're all the same age, so I'm very excited to meet them!
Mom put this picture up because the new joke is that until Cheetah and I can get along, they are going to have to put another window into the side of the house! (I really want to sit there, but she thinks she owns the joint...) We'll check in soon!

2 comments:

Tivoliz Vizslas said...

I don't know what to say except . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello mccoy its dennis the vizsla dog hay big boned eh that is just wot dada sez abowt trouble the kitty maybe yoo ar related??? ok bye