Saturday, August 9, 2008

Camp Reunion!



So today was the 50th anniversary of mom's old summer camp, Camp Nejeda in Stillwater, NJ. This camp was a place where mom made some of her best friends still to this day, so into the car we went! After about an hour drive we arrived, and was I excited!!! We didn't even make it away from the car and people were walking over to see me. As we arrived on to the main field of the camp with all of the people, I put on a show! Everyone was petting and loving on me. I just rolled over on my back and an endless stream of people rubbed my belly! Mom and Dad knew I was happy because I had a big smile and my tail was wagging faster then ever! The camp kids LOVED me! After my meet and greet mom, dad, Uncle Mike and Aunt Karen took me on a really long off leash walk through the woods and fields! I was really such a good boy, and I know my family is proud of me :) This was the best ever! I LOVE CAMP! What could be better than tons of friendly people and romping through the woods...oh...wait...napping. Napping is what I've been doing since then, napping and snoring. I was actually lying upside down half-off of the couch with my eyes open for a while, making so much noise people heard me on the phone. I think it's just because I had such a good time today. I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Camp sounds like fun but OFF LEASH is the best ever.