Monday, August 11, 2008

BREAK'N THE LAW!!!!





Today dad said I had way to much energy and needed to get some extra fun time. So we hopped in the car and headed down the road to the trail head at the wildlife refuge. Dad said not to look at the sign and just start walking (see picture above, no dogs). I had a blast! I ran all over the woods. I'm getting really good at leaping over logs and downed trees. After about an hour dad said it was time to go...but I wasn't done. When we got home Aunt Caroline (across the street) was just getting home and I ran to her and begged to play with Simba. Simba and I ran around his back yard at FULL STEAM for another 20 minutes or more! Dad and Aunt Caroline were laughing at us but we didn't care. After that I came home and was pretty much done for the day. All this extra play time today was great. I hope we can do it again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Rozie Grier said...

Dogs can't read but they luuuuvvvv to RRRRUUUNNN!

That's my boy.

Delilah and Rocket said...

You naughty boy! What a great job!

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I'm cetain those rule do not apply to vizsla's :)

CarolLee said...

Hmmmmmmm.....
And to think that ur Grama (Me) used to be a COP!!!! But i guess I can look the other way, just this 1 time tho.... Ha Ha Ha!!!