Friday, August 8, 2008

8/8/8

All goes well. I've been hanging out with mom and spent the afternoon getting loved on by Gram (Dad's grandma) yesterday while dad was out of town (with Brett Favre!). Mom and I have been tearing it up! I went to the vet for my check up and shots the other day and was the best dog ever! I weighed in at 24 and 1/2 Lbs! Dr. Donna says I look great! I LOVE the woods! I really like running through the mud and puddles! I have been getting a good bath each day when we return home. Hope all of you are well. Dad is having some camera trouble that he thought was fixed and is not! Please don't be mad at him. He's really trying to get it fixed or get the OK from mom to get a new one! LOL! Till next time.

1 comment:

Tivoliz Vizslas said...

I think ya' mean that Brett Favre was hangin' out with McCoy's Dad!!!! Brett is a lucky guy. ;-)