Friday, March 6, 2009

Vacation!





So here's the deal. Mom and Dad are leaving for Berea, Kentucky (approx. 30 miles south of Lexington) on Saturday. Mom accepted a job there back in the fall and since we only have about 3 1/2 months till we move, mom and dad need to find us a home. I had dad ask Ms. Debbie if I could have a sleep over and she said YES!!! I was so excited! On Wednesday dad drove out to Bucks County, PA to meet Ms. Debbie and Mrs. Susan at Q's house. When Dad opened the car door I ran out like a mad man to see my little sister Harlow, my grandma Siren and Mr. Jager (who was being a bit "frisky" for lack of a better term). New mama Q took a break from watching her babies and also joined in the fun and there were some other friends too. On Thursday AM we all hopped into Ms. Debbie's car to head to Maryland. This is where I will be for the week while mom and dad do their thing.  Attached are some pictures that dad took on Wednesday of everyone playing in the snow.