Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life After Cesar




Ok, time to get my head out of the clouds and back to the normal life of being a vizsla. On the way home from meeting Cesar mom and dad called Uncle Robbie, who lives on the lower east side of NYC to see if he was around so we could say hello. Uncle Robbie thought it would be fun to go to the dog park at Washington Square Park. What a day! When we got to the park I made friends with all the other dogs and had a great time. My BFF was the little dog in the picture above. He and I ran around as fast as we could. I never thought a city dog with such stubby legs could be so fast! After the park we all took a stroll through the city. It was neat to see so many people. This was my first time in NYC and I think it is a nice place to visit, but I still love the burbs! I know that Bristow lives around here somewhere? I saw this subway entrance and thought If I take the orange one I could find her! Mom said we had to go back home to Jersey. Oh well, it was a great day! 

No comments: